Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i didnt like the screenpatronous.. i like the BOXWAVE.... BlackBerry Pearl forum

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Re: who has screen protector on their pearl?

Advertisement

i didnt like the screenpatronous.. i like the BOXWAVE.

Varekai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Ive been wondering which is best screen protector myself. I know alot of people like the BSE ones, but Ive heard lots of good things bout the Martin Fields ones - http://www.martinfields.com/us/dis_p...od_type=screen

Then this one looks good too
    http://www.eforcity.com/cbla8100sp01...iJp-j9AyDV7too

What do you think is the best?

rdc2000 no está en línea Stack level 2

Just installed the BSE. Pretty damn sweet. Probably the only "case" that will ever touch my 8100.

Best words of advice I can give are to follow the instructions closely and have a good strong work light so that you can align the edges quickly. Patience pays off though, I probably spent an hour altogether. I'm not sure if the small 8100 surfaces need the credit card squegee method. A clean t-shirt worked better for me to rub out air bubbles.

Now I can throw it down on my desk like my old Moto without cringing inside...

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

yeah i like the results from my boxwave..

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by Varekai
    Ive been wondering which is best screen protector myself. I know alot of people like the BSE ones, but Ive heard lots of good things bout the Martin Fields ones - http://www.martinfields.com/us/dis_p...od_type=screen

Then this one looks good too
    http://www.eforcity.com/cbla8100sp01...iJp-j9AyDV7too

What do you think is the best?
    Never heard of either of these. I think those are just screen protectors. Most people are tryin to cover the whole thing while also covering the screen. It just saves a step. And they work well. Hope that helps

richcee no está en línea Stack level 2

Just bought screen protector from accstation on ebay for $6. You get 2 packages and it goes on very easily and you can't even tell it's on. Very good product. I think it's the same one as eforcecity sells. Just a screen protector.

AEluron no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E0AB9B

Quote Originally Posted by richcee
    Just bought screen protector from accstation on ebay for $6. You get 2 packages and it goes on very easily and you can't even tell it's on. Very good product. I think it's the same one as eforcecity sells. Just a screen protector.
    accstation and eforcity are one and the same.....

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I thought about getting more screen guardz for my pearl.

mayt0pak no está en línea Stack level 2

First, I just want to say that this site rocks. I have my pearl (Cingular) for about a month now and learned a lot just browsing the threads. Anyway, I just put my BSE (full body kit) today and my pearl looks like it was new from the box.

blakbuzzrd no está en línea Stack level 1

I bought and installed the Shieldzone screen protector. Fantastic. I didn't really consider the full body skin worth bothering with. Of course, I promptly dropped the thing on the pavement and scuffed up the side. The screen is perfect, though. I was blown away at how clear and unnoticeable it is. Recommended.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Varekai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Thankyou reddog. Thats what Im looking for, just screen protector, I have full leather case that clips to belt, but I want something for when its not in case. I baby that phone and the whole back has so many hair-line scratches it looks like a spiderweb, and the chrome sides have a few scratches in them, worried bout these magical scratches happening to my screen >.<

TaraG no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Varekai
    Thankyou reddog. Thats what Im looking for, just screen protector, I have full leather case that clips to belt, but I want something for when its not in case. I baby that phone and the whole back has so many hair-line scratches it looks like a spiderweb, and the chrome sides have a few scratches in them, worried bout these magical scratches happening to my screen >.<
    I went to www.screensaverz.com and bought I think 15 screen guards for $11.99, or something close to that. They only cover from the bottom of the screen to the top of the BB. I've had one on now for 6 weeks along with a hard case, and it hasn't peeled or anything.

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

i use the ones sold at extremepda.com you get more for your buck. the pack comes with 10 of them and i have given away like 5 of them and used myself like 3 and only reason I used 3 was 1st one put on badly and other 2 had to use cuz I was switching cases. But I've also boughten BSE and for that price you can't beat it, plus covers full body not just screen. While we are on the subject, why the hell is it just about every case out there leaves the screen unprotected? It's the most important part of the BB to protect lol

mando82 no está en línea Stack level 2

i bought a screen protector off of ebay that covered the whole screen area. not just the actual screen. no soapy water needed and left no residu. but i had to clip it since the area where the trackball and the top part is curved, it wasnt sticking right to that. but now it works great.
    i have a clear hard plastic case. looks good but makes it a tad bulky.
    i want one to protect the chrome area of the phone.
    which ones do that?

petersjh no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242954AA

SHIELDZONE kit comes with the chrome protection.

I have had my shieldzone protector for about a week now and I am thrilled with it! I even gave it the test in front of my friends at work and they all ended up ordering for their electronics!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast