Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 I'm getting the T-Mo 8800 if Pearl #2 dies. I've got ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

Re: Who has replaced their Pearl and why?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I'm getting the T-Mo 8800 if Pearl #2 dies.
    I've got an 8800 for testing and i didn't like it To big and to small keys... Hope that I can get a Curve for testing before #4 dies

Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

aimeekelley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme
    Quote Originally Posted by audreypearl
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think the replacement pearls that you guys are getting are the problem pearls that other people exchanged! Lol cause I'm still on #1 since December 2006 and it hasn't given me any major problems big enough to exchange for another one. Usually stuff I can fix from reading pinstack. I'm just thinking maybe they all put stuff that are defective back in the big pool of pearls and use them to replace other peoples defective pearls and so those people end up having to replace those same pearls with other defective ones. Ah I lost track. Cause it doesn't make sense to have these many defective pearls!! I mean come on.
    It is possible! I felt that my original pearl that I ordered over the phone was used. The sad thing is that I baby the crap out of pearl won't let any one use, don't even let the kids touch it!! So far though I haven't had any issues with #3!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

aimeekelley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    This is EXACTLY how Pearl #1 died on me both times. All I had was that blinking red light for 2 seconds.
    It is like losing a pet or something!! I don't know what I will do if this one has issues! I might need counseling! Lol!

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    Pearl #2 because the silver clasp that holds the battery cover on, popped out.
    Same here, but they sent mine away for repair ! 7 days no BB !!

littlemojo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2509fd64

on my second pearl first one i broke as i tried to clean the pearl ball i took it out and when replacing it back i cracked the silver ring and had to get another.
    Death is only the beginning

Krad no está en línea Stack level 3

I replaced my pearl with a free 8800 from rim and att. I got it unlocked and find myself using the gps daily where as the camera on the pearl. I also save a little more time typing on qwerty instead of suretype.

just wish the 4.2.2 os came out for the 8800 already.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123