Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~ Is this problem arising from online or phone ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Is this problem arising from online or phone orders? If so, to combat the problem, why not just go to the store and order the phones? I'm gonna go to my local TMo store and get mine soon as I have the money for it.
    Good job! Uhm...now that everyone knows its a prob because we were shafted, I'm sure youre advice is correct! very insightful! I ordered over the phone BTW. doesn't mean I don't have to pay just like you. there's still no excuse for this incompetence!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

ROBBIE37 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Following up the the 8220's there sitting at ups did the tracking thing on T- mob and will be delived mon afternoon still can't wait hopefully.

NOID no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2423EC62
    hahahaha this happened to me. i recieved a 8820. I lost my mind I have been having so many issues with T-mo lately. I got my phone at the lowest price even though I wasnt due for a upgrade. I have been dealing with the custumer loyalty department. They still sent me the worng phone. So I went into a T-mo store and just bought one they shipped back the wrong phone for me.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Good job! Uhm...now that everyone knows its a prob because we were shafted, I'm sure youre advice is correct! very insightful! I ordered over the phone BTW. doesn't mean I don't have to pay just like you. there's still no excuse for this incompetence!
    I never said anything about not having to pay. I just asked why was there such a problem ordering it over the phone or online when you can go to the store and buy the phone.

dcmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Just wondering what carriers you all have. I'm with at&t. Have any at&t users had problems?
    -Dcmom

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    T-Mobile here.

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3
    As of now, my phone still hasn't been shipped, so I'm guessing it's Wednesday at the earliest for me. My husband's is supposed to be here Monday. Hopefully it's an 8220!

SquirrelRN no está en línea Stack level 2
    Whoo boy, now I'm worried. I just ordered mine Friday night and am freaking out that I'll get the wrong phone. I agree with those that say there's no excuse...someone doesn't know their numbers apparently at Tmobile.

I ordered mine online because my local Tmobile store is always a zoo and the nice knowledgable guy that used to work there is gone. Far less aggravating to order it online, you'd think, but after hearing all these horror stories, now I'm wondering!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This past April At&t agreed to ship Crimson and Titanium Curves free of charge to renew one of my two lines. We received the proper phones within three days.
    My second line now qualifies for renewal discount on the Bold. Been with them eight years. Think I'll stick with them.

drepope100 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2576b7d1
    i can understand the frustration!!!!! waiting 3-7 days to receive the phone, only to get something u DIDN'T WANT!!!! dont get any worse then that!! had that happen before, and swear, I WILL NEVER ORDER ONLINE AGAIN!!! lets all save ourselves the headache and go to the store!!!!
    L.T.P.F.J

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, we are now the owners of two 8120s and one 8820. WTF? This phone is becoming less and less worth it.
    Last edited by lamoglinsgal; 10-20-2008 at 04:07 PM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by lamoglinsgal View Post
    As of now, my phone still hasn't been shipped, so I'm guessing it's Wednesday at the earliest for me. My husband's is supposed to be here Monday. Hopefully it's an 8220!
    Quote Originally Posted by lamoglinsgal View Post
    Well, we are now the owners of two 8120s and one 8820. WTF? This phone is becoming less and less worth it.

They shipped you an 8820 ?
    Oh god ... im so sorry to hear that ... i would call them and get them to credit back at least 50$ off the cost of the 8220 for all this trouble this is RIDICULOUS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12