Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I thought instead of posting a bunch of new threads, we could all rant here. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3

Who all got the wrong phone?

Advertisement

I thought instead of posting a bunch of new threads, we could all rant here. That and I'm curious on the numbers -- of stackers at least.

My husband and I, so two.

Also, we received the BLACK 8120's before they were officially released. Interesting.

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    me got an 8820
    wreckless music
    makin the hits

www.wrecklessmusic.bravehost.com

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/wreckless_music

badboy69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i received my phone today and was the wrong one I got a 8120 instead of the flip I wanted

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    sorry to hear that guys, hopefully they fix the problem and knock a little off your bill for your troubles
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    When are the Black 8120 released?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Flyin18T no está en línea Stack level 2
    Received ab 8120. Called t-mo about it and then they shipped me an 8820. So they messed up twice. I kept the 8820 though!

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Ordered the 8220 for my GF(a woman's phone IMO) and got the 8820 instead!! They want me to go to UPS and pay to have it shipped back or they will charge me! This is f...ed up!! I'm pissed! Its her B-day! You can forget about any compensation for their screw up! Its not the 1st time, and they really could care less! They penalize us for their mistakes!

ROBBIE37 no está en línea Stack level 2
    My wife and I ordered the 8220 and got two pearls 8120's which my wife called TM and told them they messed up but we did get a 100 dollars off each phone and 3 day rush delivery should be here Mon or Tues can't wait

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBBIE37 View Post
    My wife and I ordered the 8220 and got two pearls 8120's which my wife called TM and told them they messed up but we did get a 100 dollars off each phone and 3 day rush delivery should be here Mon or Tues can't wait
    Did you have to send the phones back 1st before they sent out your correct order? and was it at your expense?
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    When are the Black 8120 released?

As far as I knew, the black, frost and indigo came out on the 15th. Both of these phones were shipped before then.

We were upgraded to free Express shipping too, but for some reason, Express is taking a lot longer than regular ol' ground shipping.

Also, we called in last night to ask why we weren't able to track my phone yet. Guess what? They never shipped it! The lady said she thought the guy I talked to assumed I was following up on my husband's phone, which was scheduled to ship out. Funny since he confirmed the phone, my shipping address, etc.

We did end up getting a discount on my phone, several screw ups later. As long as we actually get the right phones this time, the price break will ALMOST make all of this worth it. Hey, at least we've got BB's to use in the meantime, right? (Too bad they couldn't have accidentally sent me a curve instead! Guess I needed to get used to SureType anyhow. )

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    So, does TMO have the 8220? I'm looking to get my girlfriend one.

Kentucky no está en línea Stack level 1
    I GOT THE SAME THING..... TWO WRONG PHONES on two different days. Lucky for me, I used my, I'll cancel my newly re-upped contract unless you ship me the right phone before sending the wrong ones backed. I have two brand new blackberries in a box and have 14 days to return.

T-Maybe has the worst tracking ever. They couldn't tell me when it was shipping, and still had pending on orders that were already received (yet wrong). They could not get me to a person that could find anything out. I will find out Monday, if they shipped right phone this time.....

BLISS1990 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Did you have to send the phones back 1st before they sent out your correct order? and was it at your expense?
    im the wife n no , they actually sent the phone out to me that day, i sent the phones back usps on friday morning(out of pocket $5.70 for each phone) but the 2 new phones are being delivered on monday,with $100 off each phone. so im not complaining.

We're keeping the 8120s until we get the RIGHT phones. I got mine for the new customer price, and my husband got the partial discount, so technically like $75 off each phone.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Is this problem arising from online or phone orders? If so, to combat the problem, why not just go to the store and order the phones? I'm gonna go to my local TMo store and get mine soon as I have the money for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast