New guy here. First blackberry. I have the 8100 4.2. The phone has been working ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tragates no está en línea Stack level 1

White lit screen freeze 8100

Advertisement

New guy here. First blackberry. I have the 8100 4.2. The phone has been working fine but suddenly the thing want to freeze and go blank. When it goes blank it is just like the scrren is lit white. I can make a call or receive or anything else if I knew where I was on the device. I can wait a little while and the display will be fine but as soon as I start to do something like email or address book it freezes and goes to white again. I have not droped it gotten it wet left it in the sun or any other harsh environments. I do get quite a few emails. I deleted what was in my inbox on the laptop. The media manager says that I have space left. What could be the trouble. I called t mobile and they said to get a replacement. Do you guys have any suggestions. Travis

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: White lit screen freeze 8100

Welcome to the stacks! try a battery pull but if t mobile said to get a replacement and if it's free to do so...do it! hehe

MrxPockets no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a similar problem when i turn on My blackberry The screen is just lit up white and i can do everything but i cant see anything. My phone doesnt have any water damage either can someone help me to fix it?

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Same thing happened to my 8700. Call your carrier and get a replacement. I have Tmo and it only cost me shipping.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

This has happened before to alot of ppl. If battery pull wont work maybe try reinstalling your OS. If not, try to get an exchange

Let us know