Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

i would say TMOBILE because ATT has bad data plans... just my opinion... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Which service is better Cingular or T-mobile?

Advertisement

i would say TMOBILE because ATT has bad data plans... just my opinion
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

bofeity no está en línea Stack level 3

Tmobile vote here. Been with them for 4 years now. Never had an issue and their customer service is SPECTACULAR. Tmobile online is also very user-friendly.

Knotes no está en línea Stack level 2

I dont know anymore. I do agree with others when it comes to AT&T's coverage, but I also feel like the only reason I'm still with them is that I still have the Unplan from Suncom......

I've also had T-mobile back when the Sidekick (the first one) was released. I didnt like them back then, and that was a while ago. The company may have changed since then.

Tough call.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

tmo just got ranked by JD POWER AND ASSOCIATES for having the best coverage and call quality in the metropolitan detroit area....

and i live there, so i'll stick with it... I've worked for every company except verizon... and i love TMO, cingular was terrible even as an employee...
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

TMo's ranking has been excellent over the last several years. See the 2006 awards they got from JD Powers for Overall Customer Satisfaction, Customer Care, Call Quality...

I'm incredibly picky about service providers (mobile and otherwise), and when I have a choice, I really try to research the alternatives. I have to agree with the survey results. No carrier is perfect, but TMo has the right balance of price, service, support for me.

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have t-mobile and in my area where I live their service is great but where I work sucks. Now that t-mobile has hotspot@home service t-mobile is the way to go. Especially with the new BB 8320 coming in September which by the way has wi-fi the service should be great. Making call over a wi-fi connection and clear clear sound, you Can not beat that. I hope the pearl 2 comes with wi-fi so I won't have to buy the 8320.

T-mobile is my choice.

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    T-mobile by far. 2 blackberries 2 phones for my teens unlimited text 5 favs nights and weekend 1000 anytime minutes. And I pay 170 a month. Paid 180 per monthh for 2 NEXTEL. I'm happy with tmo.

bofeity no está en línea Stack level 3

I have 5 phones, 500 shared minutes, unlimited text/mms/etc, mobile-to-mobile, unlimited weekend and nights for 130/month... canNOT beat that. Tmobile all the WAY

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456