Ok guys, I'll be straight up with yall, I lurk these forums quite a bit, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

roastedbagel no está en línea Stack level 1

Which OS Version I have?

Advertisement

Ok guys, I'll be straight up with yall, I lurk these forums quite a bit, I'm pretty technology inclined, LOVE my pearl, but was wanting to possibly upgrade my OS when it hit me..."I have no idea which OS I have, I know I have 4.2, but not sure if its 4.2.xx.xx or 4.2.xx.xx..", get my drift? I just searched these forums for 18 minutes (and counting!!) and cant find how to see my EXACT OS version on my BB. I went to Options > Applications > checked in there and it just shows 4.2. I searched the FAQs here up and down, couldnt find it. Please, someone, as embarassed as I am to ask, what is the easiest way to find out the exact OS i have on my BB without having access to the DM (at work right now), thanks again!

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Which OS Version I have?

Hi, Try Options-About

roastedbagel no está en línea Stack level 1

LOLOL. Thanks likefre, in options, the way the list was, it looked like "advanced options" was the top listing, you my friend are a god and again, deservingly, I am designated town idiot today

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Just trying to help!

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Another advice for you, I would consider getting used to the BB before considering an OS upgrade, OS upgrade are for advanced user and your provider could refuse to help you if you change to another provider OS and could also void your warranty.
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r