I want to go in and shut off my POP email being sent to my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pulpfiction751 no está en línea Stack level 1

Where's my tool menu?

Advertisement

I want to go in and shut off my POP email being sent to my phone because it has a spam problem. I cannot remember how to get back in to do that and all of the directions keep saying to go to the tools menu, what tools menu??? None of the instructions I find make sense!

I am tired of my email beeping at me 5000 times a day, help!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You should have an icon on your BB for email setup, click that, if you have previously made an account you can log in, go to email and there's an option to delete. If you have not previously set up a ser name and password, then you can create one there then go in and edit.

You could also do this from your PC by going to the BIS set-up site for your provider, for example I go to alltel.blackberry.com
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Best way to do it actually is through your BIS account. Go in and delete the account you're having the spam problem with.

Or if you want a quick fix delete the service book for that account until you can remove it from your account.

pulpfiction751 no está en línea Stack level 1
    It's not a BlackBerry email address, it is my company's domain name email... I click the button to the left of my scroll ball and I go to Show All - but there's no email setup option. Is it under another option I am not finding?

What is a BIS account?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BIS is blackberry internet service.

How did you set up your email when you first got your BB? I'm mobile so I can't tell what carrier your on, but usually when you setup your email via PC you sign into your BIS account and there you can adjust your options.

TMO has a link in your account page.

AT&T has a seperate page but you should be able to find the link on their page. I would give it to you but I'm mobile.