Hello, I'm new at pinstack, do anybody know where i can get a stero headphone ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

somsek12 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF10A4

Where to find stero headphone for 8100

Advertisement

Hello,

I'm new at pinstack, do anybody know where i can get a stero headphone from my blackberry pearl beside from blackberry.com website. The blackberry website always moved their product date back everytime i try to order a stero headset from them. The stero headphone was suppose to be avalibale today oct 30 and now they moved it back to nov 11.

Thanks,

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Where to find stero headphone for 8100

Bestbuy, Radioshack, Circuit City, maybe even walmart. any Cingular, T-mo, Verizon store (the main ones, the independent ones are hit or miss).

Or you can buy a 3.5 to 2.5 adapter online or at a radioshack or something and use any regular 3.5mm headphone jack.

X Factor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AEE68

SanFran posted earlier in a different thread recomending some headphones, check these out.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...eadphones.html

Scroll down a few posts to see them. Do a google search and theres a few places you can order them I think. Otherwise just search google for 2.5mm jack headphones, or go to a retail store as mentioned above.
    My music is so loud, i'm swinging.

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

Quote Originally Posted by somsek12
    Hello,

I'm new at pinstack, do anybody know where i can get a stero headphone from my blackberry pearl beside from blackberry.com website. The blackberry website always moved their product date back everytime i try to order a stero headset from them. The stero headphone was suppose to be avalibale today oct 30 and now they moved it back to nov 11.

Thanks,
    Does anyone use PinStack's search feature before posting a new thread and taking up space?

I know a lot of people lie about it and say they did a search when in fact they have not and then they post, but come on.

Just type in "headphone" in the search and you will find plenty of info.

Look around town for the Jabra C220 unit. It costs the same as the BB model, or cheaper [eBay]. It probably works about the same as the BB model [in terms of sound quality]. If you have a Best Buy near you, you can have one in your hands today.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...endations.html
    Last edited by sanfrancisco; 10-30-2006 at 06:03 PM.