Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

im not really sure where you live but the good thing about Cincinnati bell is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dr0ck16 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

im not really sure where you live but the good thing about Cincinnati bell is usually their phones are not locked i even asked att when i was gonna switch and they told me that day a few people came in with a Cincinnati bell phones and it went through fine no unlocking needed... and Cincinnati bell have been selling the 8120's for like 2 or 3 weeks now. i just got one last night by the way. so if you really want a 8120 now goto Cincinnati bell unless your gonna wait for your carrier.

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0
    I'm in Minnesota--no Cincinnati bell here. Also no SunCom, sadly. I just placed my order with Negri Electronics. Can't wait to have a working phone again!

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0
    I got my Unlocked CSL 8120 on Tuesday and have been loving it. New camera is much improved over pearl 1. Suretype is substantially better, offering the kind of functionality that T-9 has where it will guess what word you're typing and you can scroll through options and just hit enter if the right one's there. Negri Electronics were fantastic to deal with. It cost more, but I didn't have to sign my soul over to T-mobile, or wait for them anymore.

hooked2berry no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just bought 2 unlocked 8120s from these folks (http://blueharboronline.com/). 1 dark blue (AT&T branded) for my wife and the Titanium (T-mobile) one for myself. Cool phone - love the Wi-fi on my new pearl. can't wait for the 9000 series next. These guys did a good job - i received my phone in 2 days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12