I'm using .1.66 and I have all my inboxes split. My emails and my text ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

seedyburner no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2438f59d

Where have all the PIN's gone?

Advertisement

I'm using .1.66 and I have all my inboxes split. My emails and my text messages. I've noticed however there is no pin box. I can ofcourse send pin messages but i dont' think I can receive them. I can ofcourse use the BB messenger but I can't receive a basic pin. Any ideas?

Justin

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

Re: Where have all the PIN's gone?

Hmmm, a little thrownoff with your issue here. You can send pin messages but you can't receive?Aren't you using BB Messenger to send your pin messages unless there's another way to pin someone w/o BB messenger that I don't know of. All my messags are saved to my text messages box by default. Check your status and make you are available in BB messenger. You can try pinning me and see if you can see my reply if you want...

seedyburner no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2438f59d

In the SMS inbox you can click the menu button and it will say compose pin. I've sent pins this way since I got the phone. I don't always like to use bb messenger. These have always been stored in my messages inbox before. Now that they are separated I don't know where they are saving or if they are.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

should be going to your regular sms inbox, on mine they show up in red
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

Hey seed, there's an option in the BB messenger that allows you to turn on or off 'Show conversations in Message List'. My is set to yes so all pin messages via BB messenger are saved to my messages folder. You may have yours off. There's not actual folder specially for pin messages.