So the other day I realized my camera wasn't working. Anytime I try to open ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

matt0810 no está en línea Stack level 2

Where did my camera go??

So the other day I realized my camera wasn't working. Anytime I try to open my camera it says "Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening camera again." I've done this with no success. I think I screwed it up somewhere in between my countless switching between os's.

I noticed this the other day when I was on and decided what the hell and went up to release 81. Still no camera. Oh and I wiped it before the "upgrade"

It's not that a big deal, just want to know why it is gone. And if I want it back what should I do?

Right now again, I'm running 4.5 release 81 BB8100 Tmobile

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    Right now, I've got a guy with an 8310, he has the same problem. But camera app crashes and leaves a big black square in the middle of the screen until you reboot. I tried a regular wipe, and javaloader wipe then reloaded the OS, no change. I'm starting to think it's a hardware thing and may need to be replaced.

Jazzyl no está en línea Stack level 3
    i had the same problem with my 8310 curve then i took it to my carrier then they replaced me with a brand new curve im not sure if that is a softawre or hardware problem