I'm learning french and I'd like for my blackberry to display everything in french. Can ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jennchick1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Where Can I Download Languages for My Pearl?

Advertisement

I'm learning french and I'd like for my blackberry to display everything in french.

Can someone tell me where to go on Blackberry.com to download the application.

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you have the device software and desktop manager installed on your PC, then you actually should already have the files on your PC to install the additional languages. Use application manager within desktop manager to load them

If there aren't any additional languages listed, then you may have gotten the english-only device software - then go up to the blackberry site and get the multilingual pack.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Use Desktop Manager, Application Loader to check the language and load it to your BB.

UPDATE: Ricicule's right of course. I forget that everyone doesn't download the multi-language version like I do but, if you don't have it it's easy enough to get.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 10-13-2008 at 03:27 PM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com