So this morning I was searching for a website on my Pearl and when I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Lourdes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F71701

whats all this mumbo-jumbo mean??

Advertisement

So this morning I was searching for a website on my Pearl and when I clicked to open the site this msg. appears:
    Registration not supported!instance: eventname:mouseover OK

And would not disappear. I would click on it and it would continue to pop up. What does this mean? I have never seen this message before. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by Lourdes; 07-02-2009 at 12:27 PM.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Its a browser website code compatibility issue, try using a different browser such as opera mini or Bolt, or try a different setting while in your bb browser goto menu options and try a different identification setting.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Lourdes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F71701
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Its a browser website code compatibility issue, try using a different browser such as opera mini or Bolt, or try a different setting while in your bb browser goto menu options and try a different identification setting.
    Strange I haven't changed around any settings. Thank you so much for your input. I appreciate your help.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ihaveitnow no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try using Bolt browser, works really well
    "Nobody is perfect...But people are perfect together" -Rabbit
    My Phone: BlackBerry 8110 Pearl
    My Number : PM for it
    My BB Pin: 2497F44F
    My Alias: Rabbit

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    OH so this wasnt a new site? its one you have been to before ? they may have changed some code on you, thats just not cooperating the your bb browser.

Use Bolt for repetitive browsing of the same site over and over, Its faster
    Use Opera for first time browsing and surfing, its faster

both have many pros and cons

I hate that bolt reload the page when you adjust settings, I prefer to go back to the same page and the settings take effect when you click the next link as opera does. Also bolt refreshes the page everytime you fill out a field in the form where as opera does not. Its easier to download an image on bolt, i dont think you can on opera. i usually have to get the address and use a different browser to get the image.

But yeah with pages that seem to not work right, try in another browser.

I did have something new and strange happen to me with bb browser the other day, I was on a page, clicked a link then click back because i wanted to go to a different page, I clicked back before the page was loading and I got a popup message saying I didnt have the proper service books to be using the interenet or something, but I just reloaded the browser and nother ever came of it again.
    Last edited by rashard; 07-02-2009 at 03:48 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>