hello guys, I just got my Balckberry pearl and I am not able to transfer ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kspin no está en línea Stack level 1

what type of music extenions and how do I download them into the pearl..?

Advertisement

hello guys,
    I just got my Balckberry pearl and I am not able to transfer music files with extension .adp to the phone via usb. I already tried the media transfer tool from the desktop manger but it does not seem to be transfering the files to the phone. Please help someone..lol...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: what type of music extenions and how do I download them into the pearl..?

im pretty sure they all have to be mp3

did you download the new desktop manager from RIM's site?

it has a new media manager (roxio) on it that might make it easier for you

::edit:: most importantly, you should have a media card...without that, you are limited to size of file transfer

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: what type of music extenions and how do I download them into the pearl..?

The media player supports UNPROTECTED .aac, .amr, .m4a, .midi, .mp3, or .wav files. It can not play these files if they have DRM protection. I believe .adp is iTunes, which it wouldn't be able to play even if the format were supported because they're protected.

MP3's purchased from iTunes also won't work either unless they do not have DRM protection.

Buy the CD and rip it to the highest quality VBR (Variable Bit Rate) your ripper supports, or or 320 Kbs if it doesn't support VBR to MP3.
    JerryD