I want to upgrade my phone and am looking at the new 8330. I really ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tmdavies01 no está en línea Stack level 2

What should I do?

Advertisement

I want to upgrade my phone and am looking at the new 8330. I really like it but a friend told me to wait because RIM is coming out with a touchscreen BB in Dec. Is this true or is he full of it? So.....what should I do?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    What phone do you have now? The 8330 is pretty sweet, but the 9000 and beyond may be worth the wait. There are some slight sightings of a 9500 BB that looks to be touchscreen. If you have a slightly recent phone I personally wait.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by tmdavies01 View Post
    I want to upgrade my phone and am looking at the new 8330. I really like it but a friend told me to wait because RIM is coming out with a touchscreen BB in Dec. Is this true or is he full of it? So.....what should I do?
    there is rummors is not 100% confirmed but I read this morning that Rim made horizon wireless take down some black berry I wouldwait maybe you will fall in love with the blackberry bold which will be out failry soon

tmdavies01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a 8130 now. I will prob just wait. I was going to sell my phone via Craigslist to help fund the new phone because I am under contract for another year or so. I know as soon as I buy the curve the new BB's will have release dates! I think Im just going to wait. Thanks ppl