Heres the situation: I have a Creative Zen Vision M 30GB MP3 player that hasnt ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tj2311111 Guest

What Should I Do?

Advertisement

Heres the situation:

I have a Creative Zen Vision M 30GB MP3 player that hasnt been working for over 6 months. Mainly because I didnt want to dump more money into fixing it. I think I found out the problem, I need a new USB cable and connector to connect it to MP3 player. This will cost like $60 give or take but Im not sure if that is truely the problem.

Now heres the problem. I did the update to my Pearl so it is 4GB microSD capable. A 4GB microSD is around $60 also. See the conflict building.

I only need one choice for my media purposes and Im not sure which option to go with.

Do I buy a 4GB microSD card or try and fix my MP3 player?

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: What Should I Do?

you have lived with out the mp3 player for 6 month and your still doing ok right? i say try and sell that mp3 as is and then beef up the pearl.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I would def fix the Mp3 player first, more storage and it's a total media experience I have a Zen 30gb my self and I love it.

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

I think it depends on whether 4gigs will be enough for ya. There's a big difference between 4gigs and 30 gigs of music but if you are satisfied with only 4gigs of media, then why carry two devices!

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

I don't know much about the Zen, but I have a Sansa e260, and in your position I would definitely fix it.
    Although the Pearl does an adequate job with multimedia, that is not what it was built for. My e260 and I suspect your Zen has much better sound quality, a much better picture display and an all around better feature set for handling multimedia, that is after all what they were built for. Another thing is that you won't have to buy (and worry about losing) the 2.5mm adapter to make the Pearl work with most standard output devices.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I would go with the Pearl. That's because I haven't been able to even find my 5GB Rio Carbon for the last year LOL I need to because I had about 300 songs on it (out of the 2500 song capacity it has) and I wanted to put the same playlist on my Pearl.