I have the Pearl for about 12 days and so far the experience has been ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

senna174 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question What should I do???

Advertisement

I have the Pearl for about 12 days and so far the experience has been average. I came from a WM5 environment and I guess I was used to less restriction than the BB OS. I am almost positive that I want to go back to either Symbian or WM5 but I like the BB Push Mail feature. This is what I have come up with - SE M600i with Blackberry connect.

Any feedback is welcome. Thank you.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: What should I do???

Sorry things didn't work out for you. What type of user are you? Business or personal and text intensive or multimedia craving?

More business than personal and text intensive, not much multimedia. I like the 8703e I use in the US.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~depending on the type of user you are is really depending on if you go back to W5 or not

If you email a lot and need your email on the go pushed 24/7 then i would stay with the bb but if you just want a phone with text, occasional emails, music and stuff like that id say go back with Windows...personally i like bb because everytime i use Windows it lags and pisses me off

I agree with the fact that W5 is slow when it comes to push mail. I think I am going to stay with my Pearl and play with it a bit more before I decide. Thank you all for your input.

-V