And why are my email accounts listed in the calendar? I have three email accounts ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3

What is "Wireless Sync" Option in Calendar?

Advertisement

And why are my email accounts listed in the calendar?
    I have three email accounts routed to my 8130 Pearl, new.
    In calendar/options all three accounts are listed(dont know why) and each has a "wireless sync" option. What is it for and why the three email accounts associated with teh calendar?
    thanks

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Re: What is "Wireless Sync" Option in Calendar?

some people have seperate calendars associated with each email address

dsump no está en línea Stack level 2

Be careful about syncing your calander, it might sync with all three and could cause duplicates. I would go to the service books and delete the ones you dont want to sync. When you send yourself the service books it sends a calander associated to each email as the above poster stated. If you delete the ones you dont want only delete the files with "CICAL" as the CID ID. Keep the one that you use to sync your one calander with. Example: if you use outlook to sync with then keep the CICAL associated with your email address that sends and recieves from your outlook.

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3

Hmm, Im gonna need time to digest this. Think I need to read the manual!
    In the service books I have two entries for each of the three email addresses I have on the bb. One is CID: CMIME the other CID:CICAL. I have no idea what all this means LOL. Currently my Outlook calendar is not synching with my bb calendar, and Outlook associated email address is not enabled on my 8130 Have a feeling they are realated somehow and the cause for no calendar synch.
    Contacts synch well tho
    I love new technology and learning curves. Sigh.
    HOwever, I am impressed with teh qulaity and functionality of the bb after years of win mobile.
    Thanks, Ill keep plugging.
    Oh, just what is "Wireless Synch"?