I wanna no wat is everyons favorite thing bout the pearl anthing that catches your ... BlackBerry Pearl forum
what is everyones favorite thing bout the pearl?!
I wanna no wat is everyons favorite thing bout the pearl anthing that catches your fancy mine is how sleek and small the pearl is and don't forget the color white wat about you guys
LIVE FAST DIE HARD YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE TO LVE DONT SCREW IT UP BY LIVING BY THE RULES!!!
I've used a number of SureType devices (7100t, 7105t, 8100 and soon the 8120). The main features I like are:
1) SureType, obviously since it allows for faster typing (faster than on my PC).
2) Portability. I keep my phones in a pouch under my chair that's easy to get to.
3) I got the original black Pearl from T-Mo. I really would have preferred a blue or red 8120 but that didn't happen (red and blue are my favorite colors).
4) 10 email accounts. I have the device email, 1 yahoo, 1 gmail, 1 hotmail, and 1 AOL account. Other phones only allow 3 external accounts in addition to the device email.
5) Battery life. I can get up to 3 days on one charge with an extended battery. I get 1 day on the OEM battery.
6) Signal and reception. I never have to worry about whether or not I will have a signal. I know about the recent outages but I lost EDGE only one time.
7) Just the fact that it's a BlackBerry.
8) I'm going to love being able to swap memory cards when one is full WITHOUT removing the battery.
The blue and red pearls for Tmo are 8100s aren't they? Not 8120s.
Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
I compared them and they all have same specs and features.
Indeed, the colored ones are the 8100's for now.. I'm sure RIM'll release a couple colored 8120's tho...
So my favorite thing about the 'Berry has to be the Oohs and Aahs I get when I show it off. It's a pretty awesome feeling, having something that just about everyone digs on but doesn't have..
That and the sheer openness of it.. You can do almost anything with this phone!
Yea guys let's keep this going!!!!!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
I loved my 8100 but I worship my 8120.
Suretype, battery power, size, the look. Well everything!
I'm a pearl guy personally I think that the pearl is top of the BB's. Oh and my O2 pearl is a dark blue.
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
The BlackBerry 8100 is the best phone I've ever had, it's small, compact and gives you nearly endless amount of options - not to mention FUN!
The BB Pearl is one of the prettiest BB's I've seen...it's design is that of a Car, bright it color and the gunmetal gray siderails to give it that extra bang. I have the the Deep Red 8100.......bling bling
Sweet, smooth and effortless you use.
For those with the 8100, you know what I'm talking about.
If you use ColorPearl, I suggest you select the color "White", the stunning glow of Red/Green/Blue behind that showy Trackball and the brightly lit screen....ah!! a thing of beauty.
I love how you can add so much this wonderful device, from checking your email on Yahoo! Go to playing the most popular Pacman.....who would've known, it's awesome!!
I for one love this phone, it had me at "Hello", my next phone will no doubt be a BlackBerry....
Thank you RIM...BB4EVER!!!
Last edited by beeshabo; 04-16-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Beeshabo. I 2nd 3rd and 4th that lol. I've got 2 8100 (2nd a spare just incase) and also 2 8120 (for the same reason lol
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
Thanks!! that came straight from the heart Lol
It's my first pearl, 8100, and I can get enough of the trackball !!!
And the keys are firm to the touch giving me a feeling of confidence while typing.
My favorite thing about the pearl is that I don't use one.
Only pearl users post plz via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
What I meant was the fact that I would have preferred if T-Mo released the 8120 in either a red or blue.
Originally Posted by lucky13mt
Originally Posted by stuart B
I may end up with 2 8120's if everything goes right (and I get impatient trying to find out if I won the one from T-Mo's giveaway).
Tags for this Thread