Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The importance of saying please and thank you when you ask and receive help. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Re: what have you learned from PinStack?

Advertisement

The importance of saying please and thank you when you ask and receive help. I already did that but I didn't realize that it actually mattered to people. Thanks to all that have coached me through my first BB!

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

Shoot i would have probably run screaming back to Cingular and tossed the phone back to them for a Motorola Flip Phone if it had not been for Pinstack. I must stay this is the place to go for answers. I have learned so much in the almost 5 months i have had my Pearl and i am still learning. I just love this place.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

I learned how to:

1 - Unlock Vendor Themes
    2 - To do a battery pull everyone once in awhile to resolve issues
    3 - Download new OS's/themes/wallpapers/games
    5- Remove Data Connection Refused from off Home Screen

and I'm still learning...

jen86fur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20f7ac61

soo much.....i dont even know where to start....thanks guys =]

bigmace3000 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22AE5DFF

Ive learned that technology is waaaaaaaayyyyy more advanced than I would have ever thought....
    The crime is undetectable by the feds cause in the minds of our kids is where the track is...and music is potent and straight to the soul...so its much more addictive than crack is!!!

jerbear no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2465a992

Where do i start? i originally bought it just for email and low and behold i found a vast network of super cool people that love gadgets as much as me.
    What i've learned is so much that i cant type it all but i found out it was more than a phone - i learned how to put video and movies on my pearl, opera mini, upgrading and restoring, tethered modem, resending service books, manual reset(battery pull),and most importantly i learned how to solve most problems without having to call tech support and when i do have to call i usually now as much if not more than some of the reps i talk to.
    Thank you everyone on pinstack !!!!! you all are the best.

mosaeus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask 4 it

I guess the thread could have been titled "what haven't you learned from PinStack".. I've been an avid Pinstack fan since October '06 when i got my first 7290 (paperweight). I've since ditched it for a Pearl (love it) and have found the the "educational opportunities" to learn from this site are endless.

**note** instead of us "stackers" being divided up by the number of posts you have; their should be some sort of option to show the number of threads you've actually read. I have less than 20 or so posts, it isn't because I'm not a poster(boy), but if you read through the threads enough you can find your answer without starting a new "how do i upload ringtones/themes to my phone" thread.. feel me?

Sorry, i think i got off topic. Anyhow, I've learned a great deal from this site. (For example) I was on the phone with a T-mo rep yesterday trying to set up my iMac to connect to the net through my Pearl and (how funny is this) ran across a thread on the forum and figured it out myself. Before I hung up I referred him to the site, lol!

Thanks for everything Pinstackers!

GINGER1323 no está en línea Stack level 1

i need help ive posted a few messages im having trouble figuring out how to download the blackberry pearl trackball color trial program thing???? no one has helped me!!! lol

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks to this site, I don't have to contact tmo. I can almost always find my answer with a single right click. The forum has expanded my knowledge in technology and the cellphone industry. I finally got my first contact on my BB messenger! Lol

aprilryan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM me

i learned:

1. shortcuts for use on my pearl.
    2. where to download the newest OS for my device and for the desktop software;
    3. how to upgrade OS (and that you can pick from the different carriers).
    4. how to back up.
    5. not to delete bb messenger from my application list (hahaha, long story which ended well)
    6. asking the folks here is better than asking from my carrier's tech support who know so little about the pearl as it is so new in my part of the world.

franfran no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23ECF3BE

i learned:

1. i dont need a gf just my pearl.
    2. oh and cool things that the pearl can do

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by franfran
    i learned:

1. i dont need a gf just my pearl.

ROFLMAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12