Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~That was a sweet deal from Cingular! I think they sock it to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

DrMom no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: What do you think of this deal?

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~That was a sweet deal from Cingular! I think they sock it to you in the long run though. Cingular charges $30 for the data plan (TMO charges $20) and Cingular charges extra for everything IMHO. I am not a fan of TMO but a phone call to the district manager turned me from a very unhappy Dash owner (had new phone 6 months ) into the proud owner of an 8100, a$30 phone plan, a $20 unlimited data plan, an 18 month contract, $50 refund and one month free service. BTW the retail outlet was horrible but the DM took great care of me. Love my BB!
    Last edited by DrMom; 06-05-2007 at 10:57 AM. Reason: mis-spelling

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5

that was a very good deal!!
    but cingular data plan is too expensive. thats if your girlfriend decides to use data.
    but it was a good deal, cant wait for the 8320 to come out! and i do hope TMO gets this one b4 Cingy, or the new att whatever you want to call it! jiji

Kay-tay no está en línea Stack level 1

Wow, I guess we got a phenominal deal. Cingular/AT&T just recently had a business trade-in program and we got (3) Pearls for $99 each with a $50 rebate and free media card for each, once we sent in our 7190's. I love my new Pearl. I'm the only one who went with Red and I'm happy I did...it's purty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12