OK here's what happened I was getting frustrated with the fact that whenever I would ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MichaelH no está en línea Stack level 2

What did I do

Advertisement

OK here's what happened I was getting frustrated with the fact that whenever I would go to my messages I would have about 20 to 30 junk email's on my phone.:mad: I then throught that I could somehow filter some of the junk email, so I hit a button to stop the email from coming to my phone and now I can't seem to get any mail at all:red:

I don't know what I did. I was viewing my mail in my messages folder, and know nothing, I can receive my missed and received calls but not my email. Can someone tell me what I did and how to get it back. :(
    Last edited by cp6169; 07-24-2007 at 01:54 AM.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: What the Hell did I do

What were you using to filter your email? Were you in your BIS account?

MichaelH no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: What did I do

Actually I did not have a chance to start filtering the email, so I'm not shure what account I was running. I was trying to stop my email from coming to my phone. It worked but now I need it back on and I can't.

deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6

try going to email settings and delete your current email account and then add it again. This should take care of it. Let me know.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Were you on your BB when you "hit a button" and stopped the emails? I don't know a single button on your BB that can stop the BB from receiving email, other than the Radio Off Icon.

But try this, go to Options/Security Options/Firewall and make sure that there is no check beside BlackBerry Internet Service under the Block option.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~