Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thanks Shel....on my way to the site.... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rlerwin no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: What is the coolest free thing you have installed on your blackberry pearl ?

Advertisement

Thanks Shel....on my way to the site.

prodigee no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: What is the coolest free thing you have installed on your blackberry pearl ?

Quote Originally Posted by mcubed
    is there a way to get this app so you can load it via desktop manager ???
    i tried the jad convertision and it did not work
    any help would be great
    Thanks
    hey friend,
    there's a way to load it through DM. google in "jar to alx conversion" and you'll eventually find a program that converts it.
    if that doesn't cut it for you; try the bb simulator method. hmm... it's somewhere on these forums, i just can't remember where.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekialstone
    I downloaded the compass, but I cannot customize it or even pick my location. For instance, there are 10 bubbles to click, but my trackball skips them over. Keys do not work for navigation, minus on the map
    hey dude,
    i didn't have any problems selecting the "bubbles"... i actually didn't have any bubbles.
    the first thing i saw when i first loaded the app was "input the airport code that is closest to you"... or something like that. i put in YYZ for pearson (i think that's the right one). then, it loads up the compass.
    if i wanted to change an option, i'd press the bb key (one with all the dots). a menu pops up, select "menu", hit enter. the menu looks like this:
    Compass Menu
    it goes on for a while...

when you're in this menu, the enter key doesn't seem to function (just like in the stopwatch)... so you'll have to use the trackball (EDIT) OR you can use the bb key and a menu will pop up and you can change option or select from there...

you should be fine, from there. it's pretty simple, i think...
    Last edited by prodigee; 07-07-2007 at 02:32 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678