Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Originally Posted by psi chick tellme is a program that is similar to beyond411, but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Re: What is the coolest free thing you have installed on your blackberry pearl ?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by psi chick
    tellme is a program that is similar to beyond411, but it's voice activated so you can use it easily when driving. you can also get phone numbers, directions to whatever you're looking for, and even send the info for the requested location to someone as a text message. it's a great program actually, and i use it more than beyond411. i have both of them, and i have found that beyond411 is good if i'm looking up something locally and am not in the car, otherwise i'll use tellme to find what i need.
    and it's free? link to this pls

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: What is the coolest free thing you have installed on your blackberry pearl ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kortanis
    I can't seem to be able to load DopeWars on my 8100, I could only find it at the link you provided as a .ali file. The current version of DM says that it is not designed for my device. Any ideas? or do you not have it on your pearl?
    Sorry that link didn't work. This link should. I checked the .zip and there is the file you need to load it onto the BB. This is the version I have running on my Pearl.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by anfrey
    and it's free? link to this pls
    free and cool here

http://www.tellme.com/products/Tellm...onfirmPhone/52

I use it constantly!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

yes it's free. here's the link

http://www.tellme.com/products/Tellm...onfirmPhone/52

you just enter your phone number and it sends you a message with the ota link in it!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

I didn't like the Tellme app. It was too slow and annoying. I would just rather hit a couple of buttons and get the info.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

to each their own! i just prefer not to be hitting buttons when i'm driving

PIN/ID
    STACK

oh I usually don't BWD(berry while driving).

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3

Shoot, seems Tell Me currently only works on Sprint and Cingular. I really wanted this program. The voice activation is an uber idea.
    I hope they get T-mo soon

PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by Zekialstone
    Shoot, seems Tell Me currently only works on Sprint and Cingular. I really wanted this program. The voice activation is an uber idea.
    I hope they get T-mo soon
    you can install it on, TMO. Just give it a search...Tellme it should bring you right to the thread that tells you how to.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...nly_sorry.html
    Nevermind there it is. hehe

havinfun4488 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FA93FF
    I love google maps. Also color pearl. And I just got infosearch find it. Cool little program that let's you are a lot of shops, restaurants, movie times, etc.

havinfun4488 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FA93FF
    I love google maps. Also color pearl. And I just got infosearch find it. Cool little program that let's you see a lot of shops, restaurants, movie times, etc.

semi-fiction no está en línea Stack level 1

how do i add that colorpearl thing on my blackberry?
    when i download it, it has one of those "windows cannot open this file" things

PIN/ID
    STACK

if you are trying to download it to your PC then get the zip file. Unzip it and then use the app loader to load it to your Pearl.

Or else you can just use your BB Browser and click the OTA link on the site and it will prompt you from there.

semi-fiction no está en línea Stack level 1

nevermind i got it

sorry im a bit stupid when it comes to this kinda thing

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

well i have to say the voice navigation from nav4all only thing though i have a pearl so i have to buy a bluetooth puck but the app is free.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast