For those of us Mac users, and those that don't know any better, wouldn't that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MagicFeather no está en línea Stack level 2

What if Apple bought RIM for development of iPhone, iBerry?

Advertisement

For those of us Mac users, and those that don't know any better, wouldn't that be the most wonderful news ever? No more shopping random carriers for OS's, the Pearl would be made even cooler (if that's possible), and candy would rain down every night from heaven - or agnosticland, whichever you prefer

Sorry for the misleading title - just thought this would be a cool discussion to have.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~dont do that! Lol

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That's just plain mean . I'm not a fan of Apple after using them for over 20 years and swearing by them, I just prefer PC for what I use a computer for.

Actually, what might be even better would be a partnership where they work together for Apple to develop the style/media side and let Blackberry do what it does best - fantastic email and nuts and bolts OS's.

I hated Apple forever - and was the loudest proclaimer of how awful they are/were. Then I got a G5 last year and doubled my business with it. Can't hate a company for that!

Sorry for the misleading tease of a post. I just couldn't see another post with a "do they make stereo headphones for the pearl" question without adding something fun of my own.

gjb1124 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFeather
    For those of us Mac users, and those that don't know any better, wouldn't that be the most wonderful news ever? No more shopping random carriers for OS's, the Pearl would be made even cooler (if that's possible), and candy would rain down every night from heaven - or agnosticland, whichever you prefer

Sorry for the misleading title - just thought this would be a cool discussion to have.

I got all excited, too!!!!!!

NEVER do that again!

lol, ok!

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    You either scared the h-e-double hockeysticks or excited every person who looked at this post lmao

berry24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    i for one was devistated when i read the title. soooooo relieved afterwards.

tvguru no está en línea Stack level 2
    IMHO, RIM is the Apple of the phone industry and because of that I'm happy with the way things are now. On the other hand, if RIM started to get into trouble, I would love to see then bought by a visionary company like Apple.