Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dude, I did a review after a few hours on TMobile's Wing. I don't think ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: welp time to say goodbye

Advertisement

Dude, I did a review after a few hours on TMobile's Wing. I don't think you have to wait a month to do an mini-write up for us. Just initial impressions, how it compares to BB, etc. Saying it's 100 miles ahead of the Pearl doesn't tell me anything.

slackware no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240162ec

here goes.. WAY better than my pearl.
    WLAN!!, gps, better 3rd party apps, fm radio, 5megapixel camera, and better support for my linux box.. which was the main thing.

switching from main menu to the camera or to the media, is a little slow switching, but tollerable. wireless is good, since the bb doesnt even have wifi.
    i only have had a day with it.. and most of that i havent because of working..

also the bb plan @ at&t is 39.99 the unlimted internet for this device 19.99

more later
    Last edited by slackware; 07-21-2007 at 07:28 PM.

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A

AHHHH I beleive you will be back , I have not purchased a Nokia Phone since the "block " times, was it a 6160 ? i cant remember anymore , that was back in 95 or something like that . not a bad looking phone, but to be honest with you, you should get an Ipod instead.

Goodspeed my friend !!!! you will need it !!!

PIN/ID
    240162ec

i have an 80 gig ipod..
    the n95 also comes with the 3rca's for video out to tv

stormyone no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by ktorres1120
    Dude, I did a review after a few hours on TMobile's Wing. I don't think you have to wait a month to do an mini-write up for us. Just initial impressions, how it compares to BB, etc. Saying it's 100 miles ahead of the Pearl doesn't tell me anything.
    I would say you did an initial impression on the Wing after a few hours with it.... you shared your initial impression.... I have had my Wing now for 4 days and still would not venture to write a review because I am still learning it.

I had my Pearl for a month before I was satisfied that I knew it well enough to recommend it to someone else, but that's me....

enriquemellado no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F80FE6

Thumbs up Re: welp time to say goodbye

First, i was a NOkia lover all my cell-phone-using life. Had every model you can think of.
    Had my first look at a BB with nextel and loved it except at the time i couldn't afford the data plan so i ended up selling it.
    I heard about the pearl and when I saw it in a store i fell in love.. i had to get it.
    I would NEVER trade my Pearl.... it's the best phone ever..
    it goes over nokia because all nokia phones i've tried you always end up saying... "they could have made it smaller".... they're great.. love the OS.. the menus are good to work through, but BB's are dependable...
    I also found nokias to be slow..... slow slowwww

you have every right to change phones... i agree.... that you'll be back.... probably

the fact you're still posting still in a BB forum means you still have it for BB's
    it's like dumping your girlfriend for a new one.. .and then calling her every once in a while to see how she is......... if you leave her for no reason....... (like i see you did your pearl).... you probably end up getting back with her...... the trouble of dealing with the new one is sometimes to much.......

i want to welcome you back in advance........ even though you like the nokia.. u'll be back........

keep posting.... nokia is my old girlfriend so i like hearing from her once in a while... specially to remind me of this beautiful, easy to use, friendly new one....... The PEARL!!!!

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~bump...since you'll be back.

PIN/ID
    240162ec

also to add.. 4gig microsd card support :P

also.. how do i totally wipe out the pearl for my wife or to sell???

PIN/ID
    240162ec

nm found it.

francobaca no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2431DEEA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have a nokia n73 with another provider for my business in Mexico. The camera is great the phone has a lot of great features, but in no way is it better than my pearl!
    Hope you enjoy it, but why not have both?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123