Ok, first off, I did a search on this and didn't find anything close to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

stlouie65 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E389DF

Question Weird Yahoo Messenger Issue

Advertisement

Ok, first off, I did a search on this and didn't find anything close to my issue.

I'm able to use this account on my computer but not my blackberry. I'm able to use one of my other yahoo messenger accounts on the blackberry version of yahoo messenger, but not this one particular account. I was running the vodofone 4.5 version OS .37, then I downgraded back to .109 with still the same problem. I even did a clean load as to where not to carry over any apps, still no joy with this one particular account.

Please help.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    what is happening when you try and log in through your phone? is it saying invalid. or error? need a lil more info.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    You might also troubleshoot it by attempting to connect to messenger.yahoo.com with your BB browser. Are you able to login that way?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Yahoo passwords are case sensative. However, if the password field is not properly programmed, the first letter you type into the password field will be capitalized, so if you think you're typing your password abc you're actually typing Abc.

Type the first letter of your password, then delete it and type it again and finish entering your password.

I've had this problem occasionally, but as I'm on AT&T can't use Yahoo Messenger, so don't know for sure.
    JerryD

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Quote Originally Posted by jdellasala View Post
    Yahoo passwords are case sensative. However, if the password field is not properly programmed, the first letter you type into the password field will be capitalized, so if you think you're typing your password abc you're actually typing Abc.

Type the first letter of your password, then delete it and type it again and finish entering your password.

I've had this problem occasionally, but as I'm on AT&T can't use Yahoo Messenger, so don't know for sure.
    Yes, that can be a problem.

When typing in my password I noticed the actual character typed would show up
    for a split second and then get replaced by an asterisk -- so it's a matter of paying attention. [I should imagine it's a feature, not device lag ]