Guys, I am having a weird prblem with my pearl...I dnt know wat went wrong..but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bhavik23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Weird Problem - Need Help!!!

Advertisement

Guys,

I am having a weird prblem with my pearl...I dnt know wat went wrong..but I cannot key in any numbers from the main screen...I mean it does not let me dial numbers when on the main screen...also when I go to the messages..it selects multiple messages at one time when i try to scroll up/down..

I see a NUM written on the top right corner of the screen over the EDGE signal indicator..this was not showing before..also when I press the alt key the NUM changes to CAPS..Did i press some key by mistake..also when in a call..say automated calls..and I try to press 1 within the call..instead of 1 it takes an E...

Could any1 please help me on this..!!!?

Thanks!!

Jacisipmac no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e9128a

Re: Weird Problem - Need Help!!!

it appears as if you have turned num-lock on by accident, im sure there's a way to do it from the home screen but i dont know what it is,

so what you can do is go to a compose sms, mms, ect. screen, hold down shift (the # key) and press alt. That will turn num-lock off and should fix your problem.

Szadzik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E23EA8

Quote Originally Posted by Jacisipmac
    it appears as if you have turned num-lock on by accident, im sure there's a way to do it from the home screen but i dont know what it is,

so what you can do is go to a compose sms, mms, ect. screen, hold down shift (the # key) and press alt. That will turn num-lock off and should fix your problem.

Just press alt being on the homescreen and your problem will be gone.

BTW RTFM.
    Phone Tales:
    OT MaxDB, CD1, CD5, J5, GD96, ME45, T68i, X6, CX65, A925, E398, MPx200, X6-2, OT715, D600E, W810, M600i BB Pear + Axim x51v

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Sometimes that gets stuck and you have to reboot your BB. Let us know how it goes.