Hi everyone, I have a Pearl and I have a custom mp3 ringtones assigned to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lezgettdrunk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Weird Problem

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I have a Pearl and I have a custom mp3 ringtones assigned to certain callers, but recently had a issue of losing text messages and call logs. Found out to be due to low device memory from t-mobile. I went out and bought a 2gb micro sd card and moved the mp3 ringtones to the micro sd card. I went into my address book and changed it to the the correct path, but for some odd reason it will not ring to mp3 selected. If I move it back to the device memory it works just fine. Anyone know what could be the issue?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Weird Problem

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Are you redoing the assignment of the ringtone. Since you moved it did you have the corecy path to it.

lezgettdrunk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Yes I am. It still shows the old path, but I go in, correct the path, and then save it. Then I try testing it, but it rings as the default ringtone not the one i selected.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

trying switching the ringtone to a built in one, save , then try switching back to the mp3 you want again, that should work. that's how I fixed it when I had that problem.