I'm having a problem with my call log and SMS inbox. Any text or any ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

X Factor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AEE68

Weird problem

Advertisement

I'm having a problem with my call log and SMS inbox. Any text or any call I have made lately is non existant in my call log or my inbox. My inbox displays all my emails still, but it seems as soon as I read a text message it dissapears. Same with my call log, there is absolutely nothing in it...

Anyone ever had this problem or know of a fix? Is it something I should call t-mo about?
    My music is so loud, i'm swinging.

dtd509 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E2BF3F

Re: Weird problem

I had my call log disappear on me once before. I simply did a hard reset and the call log appeared again once the phone was back on. Someone else may have some different advice, but thats all it took for me.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

This is a known issue. It is caused by a "memory leak". The hard reset is the way to go. While the phone is on remove the battery. Leave it out for 30 seconds and replace. It is good to do this either everyday or every other day.

X Factor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AEE68

I had just clicked page two and read the fix and then came back to this, lol

Thanks for the reply

Oh also, my text messages are gone for good right? But it will fix it from happening in the future? As long as I keep removing and replacing the bat.
    My music is so loud, i'm swinging.

dtd509 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E2BF3F

I would be more concerned if it keeps happening. I have only had the problem once since I got the phone. The hard reset took care of the problem, but if it keeps happening I would look into it a little bit more. You shouldnt have to keep doing a hard reset with your phone.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You might want to free up some memory by deleting any unwanted Language support on your BB. This can be done either by deleting them in Options/Advanced Options/Applications or using the Apps Loader feature of Desktop Manager. Just uncheck any language you don't use. Make sure you have installed the current version of the Handheld OS on your PC before opening the Apps Loader.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles