Ok I have the 8110. The other night I had my phone on Viberate and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rosemarie no está en línea Stack level 1

Weird problem

Advertisement

Ok I have the 8110. The other night I had my phone on Viberate and stand by so I can have the actual time stamp of any messages that come in or email over night. Normally t will not play the music when in viberate, but it did and does now . Not sure why. It does not matter whether its a text email or any other type of message, in viberate mode its still playing the music. It never used to do this. OK I changed themes the other day so I thought this was the problem so changed to another theme and get the same thing. Just wondering what the problem is.

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    sometimes some themes do tend to change profile settings. This doesn't mean if you change the theme again, the profile would also change. Have you checked your current profile settings? (profile-advanced-edit) sounds like settings are vibrate+ring instead of vibrate only
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Zbats no está en línea Stack level 3
    Also, I think if you have a specific tone set for someone in your address book it will ring regardless of the profile setting.