Has anyone been having any connection issues with Weathereye the past two days? I have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

moonpie23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2402DDDB

Weathereye

Advertisement

Has anyone been having any connection issues with Weathereye the past two days? I have not been able to get an update? The app opens but the symbol just keeps spinning and eventually it says no data available. it was working flawlessly. I love this app. It wasn;t a trial vesion we downloaded was it?

PIN/ID
    2402DDDB
    never mind...reset the phone and now weathereye and Berry411 work which haven't in two days...The OS must have gotten mixed up and is now fixed

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    what do you mean reset the phone? you mean a battery pull? yea they are the best thing to try when your phone starts acting up

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Yes I've notice that on mines as well. As of now the icon doesn't show the temp but it comes and goes. I'm not sure if its because I don't have good reception where I am.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thestewside no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256C11B1
    I have the same issue with it. I go into options and have it configure the network settings and it fixes the issue for a day or 2. It is hit and miss to get it working though.

PIN/ID
    2402DDDB
    It's a nice little program but not if I haev to reset the phone every three days...hopefully they will work on that

thetimekeeper no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205064C7
    Not a connection issue, but although it's nice to have such a convenient app, I am constantly befuddled by it assigning a Severe Freezing Rain Weather warning for my city when it is a clear, sunny day with blue skies .
    My Phones:
    Sony Ericsson P800 -> O2 XDA IIi -> Motorola RAZR V3i -> Eten Glofiish M700 -> Blackberry Pearl 8100