Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unless I'm being think, where is the memory clearout option? Set a password but can't ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

beko1987 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Ways to make 8100 more efficent?

Advertisement

Unless I'm being think, where is the memory clearout option? Set a password but can't see anything!

Haider no está en línea Stack level 3

Themes can make a difference in speed and even battery life. I was using a custom theme that's really scrumptious but I discovered it was a battery hog!!!! My battery life went down to 5% last evening with less than regular usage. So I charged i fullyt last night and in about 6 hours it was down to 35%. Now I have changed it to a RIM theme and after a full charge 5 hours ago I'm down to only 93%. So sadly I can only use that lovely theme when I'm hooked up to my laptop or to a charger....

Jockobasi no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for the info..

westler91 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Haider
    Themes can make a difference in speed and even battery life. I was using a custom theme that's really scrumptious but I discovered it was a battery hog!!!! My battery life went down to 5% last evening with less than regular usage. So I charged i fullyt last night and in about 6 hours it was down to 35%. Now I have changed it to a RIM theme and after a full charge 5 hours ago I'm down to only 93%. So sadly I can only use that lovely theme when I'm hooked up to my laptop or to a charger....
    Thats crazy cuz i thought it was just me

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

so where can i find the directions on deleting unwanted Languages and input support? and what is input support?
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12