I listen to a lot of mp3 books and lectures on my Pearl. I can ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bridger no está en línea Stack level 2

IS there a way to fast forward or go back in an mp3 recording on the pearl?

Advertisement

I listen to a lot of mp3 books and lectures on my Pearl. I can pause using the button on the headphones, but can not find any key combination to fast forward or reverse the recording. The trackball goes up to the progress bar but does not do anything there. Any ideas?
    As well, is there a way to set up the media player so it automatically goes to the next track or song?
    Thanks

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: IS there a way to fast forward or go back in an mp3 recording on the pearl?

When up to the progress bar push in the trackball, then scroll it, push in again to play there.

Dont know of any way to keep playing from song to song hopefully in a future OS update.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

nice tip. never found that one Thanx
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

symtar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243552DE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~when you open the music player hit the menu key. You will have the option to play all or play folder choose one of those. It will play all the songs in that folder back to back. You can also choose repeat and shuffle from the menu.

jailbaitryan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E3AA4A

AND!!
    YOu can see the playlist by choosing "show playlist!!"
    I wanted to help too, sorry!

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ohhh you guy's are awesome!!! just what I needed

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    jailbaitryan no need to apologize I didn't know that one good looking out!!!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!