This is probably a stupid question but I need to know if is possible. Is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

liss1983 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Watching Movies on a 8130

Advertisement

This is probably a stupid question but I need to know if is possible.

Is it possible to watch movies on my cell phone without transferring or converting them from my computer?

Meaning; is there a web site, or program that offers such thing?
    I can access alluc.org and see the list of movies, or TV shows, but I'm unable to see them on my 8130. The closes I've gotten is youtube.com and I can acces all of their videos and watch them with no issues.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just want to know if is possible.

Thanks

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Not a stupid question. I believe the file is too large to DL OTA- it would take three forevers to DL. The easiest way for me is to DL on the PC and transfer. Maybe someone else has a suggestion. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

wahtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have never been able to download large videos or full movies OTA. I normally have to convert them on my pc and then copy them over. For smaller youtube type videos you can use www.vuclip.com. It searches all of the sites and then converts them to a file your blackberry can download easily. Good luck!!

wahtx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by wahtx View Post
    I have never been able to download large videos or full movies OTA. I normally have to convert them on my pc and then copy them over. For smaller youtube type videos you can use www.vuclip.com. It searches all of the sites and then converts them to a file your blackberry can download easily. Good luck!!
    Sorry forgot to say, vuclip should be used from your device to download OTA.

liss1983 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Awesome. Thank you for the tips. I guess I dont have another option but to convert the videos and transfer them to my device...
    ~LISS~"Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect."

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Well, unless you sit at a wifi hotspot with amazing speed, AND the video is in a compatible format...

I always download different tv shows and convert them to avi with divx compression, 25fps and between 500 and 1000kbps...

Good luck...

Btw, "free video converter" from www.download.com is REALLY fast with video conversion... It usually converts between 150 and 350 fps for me... (Between 5x-12x play speeds)...