How much trouble can i get in if I squished the little white sticker covering ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mbmlsx no está en línea Stack level 1

Warranty question?

Advertisement

How much trouble can i get in if I squished the little white sticker covering the screw under the buttom cover of the phone? I dropped my phone and didnt want the scratches on the side covers so i ordered new ones. I popped off the bottom cover and I saw the small white sticker covering the top of the screw, obviously for warranty purposes, so I changed my mind.. so when i went to put the cover back on i slipped and hit the sticker with the corner of the bottom cover. The sticker is still there but pushed down. Do you think they would care if in the future i needed to make an exchage?

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I don't think it should matter, hey maybe you could say you lost it.. u don't have to return it that way lol.. but hopefully some one on here has a better answer

mbmlsx no está en línea Stack level 1
    I thought about saying I lost it but then I would have to be with out a phone till they send a new one. I wouldn't be able to atsbd being out of a phone that long..

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Usually, you don't void the warranty unless you remove/destroy the stickers. If only one is damaged, there is still no indicator you took the unit apart.

sheyd no está en línea Stack level 1
    From what i was told is that there are stickers on the inside of the phone as well... that outside one is just for us to be sure that there's no liquid damage.