Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

with soapy solution lay a light film and all will be well i promise... BlackBerry Pearl forum

SICKBOY no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Warning about BSE case

Advertisement

with soapy solution lay a light film and all will be well i promise

iTzTeddy no está en línea Stack level 3

Yeah, guys take it from a person that just bought it today, got it in the mail, took me a little while to apply it, but i loved it when i put it on, it made the whole pearl shinier to me, and it has a grip, very nice, this is sure not the last time imma buy the skins from BSE, thumbs up BSE. Sorry for the disappointment, read over the direction, and make sure its not water itself or soap itself, but mix it wait like 10-15 mins for the bubbles to disppear and then just on the sticky side of the skin dip the top of the water.

chilenocesar no está en línea Stack level 1

Wow! I just bought a set for my BB Pearl and I applied using the instructions on their website, the results were great! clean and almost "invisble" to detect, I just loved it and I would definitely buy another BES again...
    I think you should first read the applying instructions before put it on your BB...

Good luck bye!

DoUhOllee no está en línea Stack level 2

soapy solution? what the? How am I supposed to know that? All they sent me was the little strip of the stuff in an envelope!! Did they send you guys an instruction sheet?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

everytime that i have ever ordered from them they have sent an instruction sheet...

they just sent me the strip with the case thingies on it. what should i do??

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

refer back to this post with application instructions

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...plication/Page

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well why didn't they send me that link when I bought it? I tried it out, but its top late. The screen cover was all blotchy and made it too hard to even see the screen. And covering the screen was the whole punt in paying the 9 freakin dollars for it. I had to just throw out the screen one as it won't stick at all anymore. I can deal with how the other ones look for now though I guess. I'm really mad that I didn't get any I instructions. So I pretty much just wasted my money. And this space button is driving me crazy!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well why didn't they send me that link when I bought it? I tried it out, but its top late. The screen cover was all blotchy and made it too hard to even see the screen. And covering the screen was the whole punt in paying the 9 freakin dollars for it. I had to just throw out the screen one as it won't stick at all anymore. I can deal with how the other ones look for now though I guess. I'm really mad that I didn't get any I instructions. So I pretty much just wasted my money. And this space button is driving me crazy!!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

you could always email them and tell them what happened and get a replacement i bet...
    didn't your mom ever tell you, you get more with honey than you do with vinegar?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Yea just tell them what happened, and you didn't get directions. I'm sure they would give it a listen and it wouldn't hurt anyone

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok thanks guys. Ill give that a try. That means no case, and my SD card (that I ordered on the16th) wasn't even shipped out until today. So no case or sd. and no, I've never heard that thing about honey lol. Anyways, thanks again guys. Ill yet to get this settled before I leave for cali at 3 lol.

ericjmess no está en línea Stack level 2

That printed 8.5x11 paper / receipt they sent in the envelope was also your directions to go to their website for the instructions. I almost missed it too.

take your time when with applying it if you get it again. I applied one section at a time, then gave 10-15min for it to settle before putting on another section. The hardest part is the rounded corners, just takes a lot of smoothing over. Once it's done though it looks great and works well. I use it with the silicon case.

good luck

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~great news guys! They said they'd sent me a replacement one free of charge and he gave me the link to the application process and some tips. And I'm at the airport leaving for California in an hour!!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

So glad that it got worked out!!!

I can't wait to get hubby's!!! I dont think I am gonna bother with the sides, I just really want his screen protected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast