i have the accuweather wap push service activated on my phone and every since Christmas ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Question Wap push messages( suddenly stop coming)

Advertisement

i have the accuweather wap push service activated on my phone and every since Christmas the messages have stop coming . I checked my firewall and i have sent my service books again. Is this a common problem? I really like the messages coming to my phone since i would wake up and know the exact weather for the day.
    Last edited by tdawg; 12-30-2006 at 10:23 PM.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Wap push messages( suddenly stop coming)

Never had that problem myself, if what you did hasnt worked try deleting it from your browser bookmarks or wherever it is and resigning up for the service.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I always found the push to be unreliable. I get weather emailed to me from accuweather and local news... You can also get weather in Pocket Day or a program like The Weather Channel or Weather Bug. These are not free.
    You can also check the weather via the browser too.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    I always found the push to be unreliable. I get weather emailed to me from accuweather and local news... You can also get weather in Pocket Day or a program like The Weather Channel or Weather Bug. These are not free.
    You can also check the weather via the browser too.
    I guess I have to use the email method.... Because me going to the browser is pointless in my opinion. Since I always check my email I know I shouldnt never missed the alert, but if I have to use the browser i know i would forget.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    i have the accuweather wap push service activated on my phone and every since Christmas the messages have stop coming . I checked my firewall and i have sent my service books again. Is this a common problem? I really like the messages coming to my phone since i would wake up and know the exact weather for the day.
    thats funny because the same thing happened to me, dont know whats going on though.