Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Update from earlier.... so I had to get my IMEI & Pin released from TMobile ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aekhhi no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Update from earlier....

so I had to get my IMEI & Pin released from TMobile in order to use the internet & mms on Cingular's network. I did that and I am still having problems connecting to the internet from my phone. They are closed for the night but spent over two hours switching back and forth between places trying to figure this out. Any suggestions?

jonro no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by aekhhi
    Update from earlier....

so I had to get my IMEI & Pin released from TMobile in order to use the internet & mms on Cingular's network. I did that and I am still having problems connecting to the internet from my phone. They are closed for the night but spent over two hours switching back and forth between places trying to figure this out. Any suggestions?
    Did you find a solution to using a Cingular (ATT) SIM on the internet?

alexthomason no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E3505B

Re: WAP on Blackberry Pearl?

I get the internal server error 500 whatever message occasionally as well. I'm also on an unlocked tmob phone now on cingular network, with the correct wap settings. If I goto a page I might get that message one out of 20 times or so. I just close the browser and reload the page (usually 2 or 3 times) until it shows.
    Knowledge first, in everything.
    World domination second.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12