So I see the extended battery and cover for the pearl all over ebay but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3

want extended battery, where to buy/most trusted?

Advertisement

So I see the extended battery and cover for the pearl all over ebay but don't know if they're all trustworthy. Where's a trusted place to get this?

May have answered my own question, found this and it looks great:
    http://www.bberry.com/seidio-2600mah.../8A37A3153.htm

joemecu no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have no personal experience with Seidio products, but reading around the forum, I know that many people love their extended battery/door. The only thing to be wary of is that if you have a case, you'll probably need to get a new one of those, as the battery sticks out a bit more. (yeah, i'm the master of the obvious, but just wanted to make sure)

If you have your doubts, just try a search of Seidio on the forums.

I ordered it, not from that site but from another one. I don't use a case just a screen guard so that won't be a problem. I've been using google maps a lot lately and that eats up a ton of batt life, so I need something like this.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Siedio has a slim extended battery if you don't want the pregnant bb look. I use the slim battery in my 8320. Works great. Also have a siedio plastic case on my bb. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    Siedio has a slim extended battery if you don't want the pregnant bb look. I use the slim battery in my 8320. Works great. Also have a siedio plastic case on my bb. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah I saw that, but decided the extra capacity of the bulky one was worth it.