I downloaded the .200 from here, installed it and what not. I'm running DM 4.7 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D

Wait! Is this right?

Advertisement

I downloaded the .200 from here, installed it and what not. I'm running DM 4.7 and after I was done upgrading my 8220 says .180????? I never installed .180, I never even downloaded it.

Why is that?

EDIT: Does DM 4.7 auto. downloads or comes with the new OS??? I just found out something new. I went to Application Loader and clicked on update software. I can pick which OS I want to use. WOW! .180 is there and so is the .200 that I downloaded. I never knew this! Time to do this over and pick the .200.

How did the .180 get there????

EDIT2: Ok for some reason DM 4.7 wont let me upgrade to .200. It says there is no update available. I still don't know how .180 got into my phone without me downloading it and installing it. I had to upgrade to .200 by opening up the Loader.

Can someone explain this to me please? Thanks!
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 12-20-2008 at 02:00 AM.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Mine did that too. Minus the download a whole different OS than what I had, I downloaded the att OS for the 8130 and it showed up on my DM but it wouldn't let me put it on my phone. What's with that? Is that the glitch that evetone's been talking about? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    It might be. You might have to use DM 4.6 to upgrade. I had the same irritation trying to upgrade my 8120.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    what happens when you type myver?

mine still shows 4.6.0.39

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Not an official answer but just what I have noticed.

When using 4.7 it appears to have basically a built in web updater. When you connect your device it will check for updates and tell you which is recommended. For example on my 8330 I had beta .97 and when I downloaded DM 4.7 it told me that .89 was available and recommended. I'm not sure why it wouldn't let you install the version you wanted maybe try disconnecting from the Internet and attempt it again.
    I in know way know this to be all fact but it is what I have observed.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    So it looks like I might go back to DM 4.6.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.