Anyone with the Pearl subscribed to the VZ Navigator for $9.99/month? I just downloaded it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

smalls no está en línea Stack level 2

VZ Navigator & 8130

Advertisement

Anyone with the Pearl subscribed to the VZ Navigator for $9.99/month? I just downloaded it today but haven't subscribed to it yet. The website said you can do a one-time use for $2.99 for 24 hours. My question is - is subscribing worth it or is sticking to BB Maps the way to go? I don't really use maps that much but that could change... And the other thing is what are the good features of using VZ Navigator aside from GPS?

tafaghodi no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: VZ Navigator & 8130

Quote Originally Posted by smalls View Post
    Anyone with the Pearl subscribed to the VZ Navigator for $9.99/month? I just downloaded it today but haven't subscribed to it yet. The website said you can do a one-time use for $2.99 for 24 hours. My question is - is subscribing worth it or is sticking to BB Maps the way to go? I don't really use maps that much but that could change... And the other thing is what are the good features of using VZ Navigator aside from GPS?
    VZ nav is no good if your not subscribed. BB maps is a good program but there are better progs out there (google maps)

guyheavensent no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    717cff09

Re: VZ Navigator & 8130

cheaper in the long run to buy a gps puck and navigate with google maps as already stated. unless you really need turn by turn directions...