Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

is this app free or not? i'm really confused... the website says "VR+: Free Voice ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Re: VR+: Voice Recorder for Blackberry Pearl 8100 is Released and BetaTesters are Awarded

Advertisement

is this app free or not? i'm really confused...

the website says "VR+: Free Voice Recorder for BlackBerry" yet there is a purchase button that states it's $19.95...

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

Re: VR+: Voice Recorder for Blackberry Pearl 8100 is Released and BetaTesters are Awarded

Yes it is Free but its a one off payment to have the facility to be able to email any recording!

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Quote Originally Posted by seabirdone
    Yes it is Free but its a one off payment to have the facility to be able to email any recording!
    thanks for clearing up the confusion!

frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: VR+: Voice Recorder for Blackberry Pearl 8100 is Released and BetaTesters are Awa

Quote Originally Posted by VeryBerry
    Glad you got it working again...at least I was somewhat of a help right?
    If you'd like to think that, sure

Just kidding, appreciate the advice, it definitely sent me on the right track.

Cheers,

Russ.

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

:cry:

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Noobe question... I downloaded the zip. Now, I have six files, bb_connecton_Manager, bb_connection_mids, Voice RecorderImages, etc.

Am I supposed to install all six files???

Sorry if this is an obvious question.

Thanks in advance!

(Funny, I got my Pearl YESTERDAY, and half an hour ago I began to wonder if there was a voice recorder or not! Went online, and found this thread!)

frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: VR+: Voice Recorder for Blackberry Pearl 8100 is Released and BetaTesters are Awa

Quote Originally Posted by Shel
    Noobe question... I downloaded the zip. Now, I have six files, bb_connecton_Manager, bb_connection_mids, Voice RecorderImages, etc.

Am I supposed to install all six files???

Sorry if this is an obvious question.

Thanks in advance!

(Funny, I got my Pearl YESTERDAY, and half an hour ago I began to wonder if there was a voice recorder or not! Went online, and found this thread!)
    Unzip them into a folder and open up your Blackberry Desktop software. Goto the Application installer and select add. Open the folder where you unzipped the files and select the application. Wait for it to do its thing and then your done.

Russ.

roman bogza no está en línea Stack level 1

voice recorder

i cant get the voice recorder to record i put it on it shows up but when i press record it tells me the folder cannoy be root
    can anyone help me pleeeeeeaase!!!!!!!

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    I don't have the VR, but I'm guessing that, similar to some other programs -- notably some P2P sharing ones , it refuses to work at the root directory and expects to be given something else. Not

\

but

\recordhere\

[ If that is indeed so, it should be mentioned in User's Guide (do you have one?) ]

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by gkast1 View Post
    I don't have the VR, but I'm guessing that, similar to some other programs -- notably some P2P sharing ones , it refuses to work at the root directory and expects to be given something else. Not

\

but

\recordhere\

[ If that is indeed so, it should be mentioned in User's Guide (do you have one?) ]
    I believe it actually saves in the 'Ringtones' folder by default. You can change the filepath though.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is correct. You should create a folder, like Recordings for example, and tell VR recorder to save there.

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I have multi play...its the same thing...I recorded my voice n put it as a ringtone

At first I thought this program(VR+) was like the "send voice note" on the phone..but now that I keep reading its just like multiplay..but multiplay is free

Any of you try that yet?worth checking out....

I'll look for the link

SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    You can follow the updates of VR+: Voice recorder for any BlackBerry with OS 4.2 and higher at this thread http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...t=31233&page=3
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12