This is the first time I've complained about this Anyone here find the ring/message sound ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tkao2025 no está en línea Stack level 2

Volume too Loud??

Advertisement

This is the first time I've complained about this Anyone here find the ring/message sound too loud? I use spell as my message notifier and it's set to low. Everytime a new message comes I can here it from upstairs very clearly....anyway to fix that or is the only way to mute the phone?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    First of all a belated welcome to Pinstack. If Im reading your post correctly you say the ringer is too loud, but you also say that you have the message sound to low-they are really two different things. Go to profiles>advanced>Loud (active)>phone. There scroll down to volume and you can select the low setting, this should rectify your problem.

tkao2025 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

I think I didn't clarify clearly. What I meant to say is that even with volume set to "low", it's still too loud. The next option is mute, but I don't want to do that.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Oh, well I dont know then. You could DL some custom ringtones and set them as your ringer, like some songs, they wont be as loud as your factory ringtones-sorry I couldnt be of more help, good luck.