Hello everyone, recently the volume button on the side of my pearl has got stuck ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

NathanC no está en línea Stack level 1

Volume Button

Advertisement

Hello everyone, recently the volume button on the side of my pearl has got stuck

Can anybody give me any suggestions on what to do?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Volume Button

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how long have you had your pearl? Most of them get stuck because of abuse. I hope you didn't abuse your pearl now did you?

No, not really it has fell a few times but today...i was turing up the volume while i was on the phone and the volume went up slowly but it went down just fine so me being stupid i put it all the way down and now it won't go up

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if I were you I would try the compressed air trick and try to push the button around and see I'd you can get it to make a connection, if it won't and you've had it less then a year go get a manufactures warranty

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this is a hardware issue, take it to your carriers store, and ask them to look at it for you. If they say there will be a charge or will need to send it in, you can always say "no thanks" and try your luck with other solutions, but before I tried prying on my device, I'd let the people with the tools and training take a look. Just my opinion.

Yea, I hear you guys...The phone is less than 2 months and I'll get some one to look at, but its not killing me because I just got to General Options and Volume default

blacc_acid no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F801FA

I have the same problem. Is there an app that you can use to control the volume?