Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by kdstegh When I try to add the program to the phone using ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: VoiceRecorder by ShapeServices

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by kdstegh
    When I try to add the program to the phone using the BB desktop software, I keep getting "program is read only" and it doesn't get added. What am I doing wrong?
    try changing the .alx name for example if its "Voice RecorderPlus.alx" change it to some like "VoiceRecorder.alx"

PS U also might have to change the .cod file to exactly same name

kdstegh no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by peterbabiy
    try changing the .alx name for example if its "Voice RecorderPlus.alx" change it to some like "VoiceRecorder.alx"

PS U also might have to change the .cod file to exactly same name
    should I be trying to pull just the alx and cod files into the phone via DM, or the entire zip file?

PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Quote Originally Posted by kdstegh
    should I be trying to pull just the alx and cod files into the phone via DM, or the entire zip file?
    No nn here wat u need to do. Extract the zip folder (right click on the zip folder and choose extract) then it will make a new folder with the same files so u can delete the zip folder. Then using your DB locate the .alx file in the extracted folder that it created. That should fix the problem

kdstegh no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by peterbabiy
    No nn here wat u need to do. Extract the zip folder (right click on the zip folder and choose extract) then it will make a new folder with the same files so u can delete the zip folder. Then using your DB locate the .alx file in the extracted folder that it created. That should fix the problem
    That did it! Thanks a million! I was trying to use the wrong application in the BB DM as well, but it's on the pearl. Thanks again PB!

GabeBB no está en línea Stack level 1

This new version (v1.1.0, published today) is great! Now I can select where to save the file. I made a folder called voicerec folder under /Device Memory/home/user. I assume I could have selected SD card - but I don't have one yet. After the recording there is an amr file. I can copy that to the PC, I'm just about the find an application that can convert this AMR file - I had no luck with the MIKSOFT converter.

PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Ye its just when I save it to my SD Card it saves it as .amr file which I cant play on my PC

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by supraz
    Just so you know....

I got another email from ShapeServices today and theres a new version:

Subject: Betatest Voicerecorder+ for Blackberry Pearl

We are happy to announce the second round of beta testing for
    VoiceRecorder+
    You will find many new features that were added. One of the features,
    you all have been waiting for, you can now record your voice with
    VoiceRecorder+ and send it as an e-mail to anyone for the playback in mp3
    format on the PC or any cellular phone.
    The version is currently available on our website at:
    http://www.shapeservices.com/freedow...ecorder_BB.zip
    Or you may download it OTA:
    wap.shapeservices.com/voicerecorder/VoiceRecorderPlus.jad
    We would be glad to hear your feedback. Please send it to
    betatest@shapeservices.com
    7 most active users will receive licenses for VoiceRecorder+
    Thank and we look forward to hear from you.
    Yours sincerely,
    Kate Polishchuk
    SHAPE Support Team
    SHAPE Services
    www.shapeservices.com
    THANKS for the UPDATE. Got The Email but was busy today!

If you have an SD it saves as an MP3 file.

Yclif no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2051259D

to see your voice record, go to media, then music, then hit menu, then select explore, then select media card and you should see it.

poolshark49 no está en línea Stack level 1

so is there away 2 save it to the media card??

dollars5 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Re: VoiceRecorder by ShapeServices

you can use multiplay to save vioce recordings to SDCard refer here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...8100_beta.html

You can also record in one of the many formats like AMR, Next AU, Stnadard Wave, ulaw wave, alaw wave, more formats coming sooner. And personal edition of multiPlay is free to use.

It is a mediaplayer + voice recorder + notepad + file explorer - all in one.

bbriand no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by poolshark49
    so is there away 2 save it to the media card??
    This new version of Voice Recorder lets you save to the media card. Just make sure you don't have your phone connected with Mass Storage Mode ON when you set the path where files are to be saved in Voice Recorder.

Bill

onegiantleap no está en línea Stack level 1

Just installed VoiceRecorder on my Blackberry Pearl.
    What can I say: A great application. Thank you very much for releasing it. Generally it is absolutely useful and working as expected. Currently several people in the company are using a dictating machine besides their mobile. With your program I can put this away.

Please allow me to give you a little feedback on your application:

1. We are running a Blackberry Enterprise Server in our company. When sending a voice memo to an email address it would be useful not to show your own version of the phone directory but the one on the blackberry. Our devices are german, and on my Pearl the phone book is sorted by the last name. Also in the BB phone book you can find a name by typing the first two or three letters. Our CFO for example has more than 1400 entries in his phone book ;-).

2. It would be useful to assign keys for Record, Pause, and Stop functions. When you are using the VoiceRecorder in a car you can't look at the display to select and press the right button - or at least it's dangerous ;-). In my opinion it would be useful to be able to use the application without having to look at the display. For example after you recorded a new memo the save button could be preselected. A short beep when recording begins, pauses or stops could also help.

3. In the menu there is no option to close the application. Might be useful to preserve the battery.

4. When removing a record it asks me if I want to remove the selected record(s). How can I select more than one record? Maybe a remove all function could help.

It's good to see such a program coming up, can you already say something about the price?

techytom no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by onegiantleap
    In my opinion it would be useful to be able to use the application without having to look at the display. For example after you recorded a new memo the save button could be preselected. A short beep when recording begins, pauses or stops could also help.
    I SECOND the motion! Spectacular application, but it would be much more valuable if I did not have to look at the screen to start and stop recording.

Another FINE application, Mobile Voice Control, for the Pearl uses the left side convenience button (beeps once) to start and stop recording (beeps twice) the voice.

Just a suggestion. Again, thanks for such a fine application!

ricwms no está en línea Stack level 2

Another suggestion. It wlould be useful if the application incorporated a fast forward and fast reverse option.

howdini no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EBDAC5

Newbie here! I've been waiting all my life for the Pearl, and now that I have it, well...you know!

I can't get voicerecorder to load OTA; I get this message:

907 Invalid COD
    Unable to import ZIP file

Any way around this? Do I need. To upgrade my OS?

Thanx!

-Howard need need

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast