I have upgraded to 4.5037 OS and i love it no problems other than the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

shanemcmn no está en línea Stack level 1

Voicemail symbol won't go away

Advertisement

I have upgraded to 4.5037 OS and i love it no problems other than the memory leak.. But my problem is that everytime i turn on off my phone i get the symbol that i have a voicemail, it goes away after i call my voicemail but its just annoying . I have t-mo by the way...any ideas?

apmartin no está en línea Device Pro
    To resolve this problem, you need to call T-Mobile and explain it to them. A representative will easily resolve this problem.

shanemcmn no está en línea Stack level 1
    i did and they said they couldnt because i had an unsupported operating system

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    You're trying to get yours to go away and I'm want mine to appear. Running .46 beta.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well the Tmobile rep basically gave you your answer. You're using an unsupported OS so it may not work flawlessly. Since it has been officially released in other places though it won't be long before the carriers release their own supported versions. Just grab that when it's out and your problem may go away on it's own, or the Tmobile rep will at least be able to help you then.