If you press alt+7 while in the messages app it goes to voicemail messages display. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jiggahertz no está en línea Stack level 1

voicemail messages

Advertisement

If you press alt+7 while in the messages app it goes to voicemail messages display. This always shows no messages even if I have voicemails. What is this screen for?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: voicemail messages

This IS very confusing. That's a preloaded Saved Search (see the Saved Messages Searches link in my sig), and although it's defined as displaying Voicemail Messages, what it displays is SAVED Messages. That is, when a message is highlighted or opened, if you hit the Menu button and select Save, it will be marked as Saved. It's kind marks the message to not be deleted either by expiration (it gets older than the Keep Messages For setting) or by Delete Prior. Once marked Saved, the message must be manually deleted.

I imagine that if you had a service that emailed you your voice mail as an MP3 or WAV attachment, they might show up in the list too, but I've never worked with that kind of service.
    JerryD

jiggahertz no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: voicemail messages

Thanks for your reply. When I'm in the messenger and select "view saved messages" it shows my saved messages, but the voicemails screen is always blank. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~