OK so I know we've all done this at some point, we pick up our ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Dansnov1086 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Voicemail list??

OK so I know we've all done this at some point, we pick up our phone and hit a bunch of buttons at once and you do something you didn't want to or didn't know you could do.

That's happened to me, a few times. Most recently, and this has happened a in a few instances, I picked up my 8320 and of course punch a few buttons, by accident in the process. By the time it was safely in my hand, I look at it and it's got like a voicemail list showing on the screen. It's just a basic list, but it says something about voicemail on top. I've now see this list twice, but on accident.

How do I get there?? It's some sort of keyboard shortcut but I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Does anyone know how I get to this list without hitting a bunch of keys accidentally ?

Look forward to your responses : )
    PIN 245FEDBE
    AIM Dansnov1086

Aldreth no está en línea Stack level 1
    Open the phone to your home screen or your applications listing. Press the Green "Call Button" to open the phone application. Once it has opened, press the Menu button and select "Options". You'll see a link to a Voicemail menu. If you ever plan on forwarding voicemail to an external service (Such as YouMail, etc.) you will meet this screen again.